Week 9 Snaps, Injuries, Game Notes,
+ Rest of the Season Fantasy Schedules, + Rank Coming Monday
REST OF THE SEASON RANKINGS (1/2 PPR)
Sub to the newsletter while you’re here btw
Don’t be scared to LIKE either. Thanks
WATCH: REST OF SEASON RANKINGS + Waiver Wire
Here are the best/worst schedules by team at each position rest of the season, and just weeks 15-17
REST OF SEASON
Basically, as mentioned on last week’s Monday show, if you can stomach another week of no production, Saquon could be a league winner for you. And one you can probably grab for 75 cents on the dollar right now. The Giants playoff schedule is around average, but after the Bucs Week 11, they go PHI/MIA/LAC/DAL/PHI the following five weeks. The Eagles, Cowboys, and Chargers all rank bottom six in the league at run defense per PFF.
On the cheaper side, Melvin Gordon or Javonte Williams have the best schedules across the board for all RBs. If you have someone like Josh Jacobs, who has a brutal schedule, you can probably pry one of them loose.
Week 10 Injury Report
Last Update: Tuesday Afternoon
Next Update: Tuesday Evening Newsletter
BYE WEEKS: CHI, CIN, NYG, HOU
Nick Chubb (COVID) QUESTIONABLE
Devontae Booker (Hip) Exited Game; On Bye Week 10
Chase Edmonds (Ankle) OUT 4-6 Weeks
Zach Moss (Head) QUESTIONABLE
Rhamondre Stevenson (Head) QUESTIONABLE
Damien Harris (Head) QUESTIONABLE
James Robinson (Heel) Expected to Play Week 10
Latavius Murray (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
Saquon Barkley (ankle) Expected Back Week 11
Justin Jackson (Quad) QUESTIONABLE
Miles Sanders (ankle) On IR
Tevin Coleman (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
Chase Claypool (toe) QUESTIONABLE
Allen RObinson (hamstring) On Bye
AJ Green (COVID LIST) Expected to Play Week 10
DeAndre Hopkins (Hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
Sterling Shepard (hamstring) Bye Week 10
Dante Pettis Bye Week 10
Will Fuller (finger) OUT for TNF
Preston Williams IN for TNF
Sammy Watkins (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE for TNF
Calvin Ridley (personal) OUT at Least 3 More Weeks
Dyami Brown (knee) QUESTIONABLE
Antonio Brown (ankle) Unlikely to Play
Curtis Samuel (groin) Unlikely to Play
TY Hilton (Concussion) QUESTIONABLE
Corey Davis (hip) QUESTIONABLE
Tua Tagovailoa (Finger) Game Time Decision TNF
Kyler Murray (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
Aaron Rodgers (COVID) QUESTIONABLE
Mike White (hand) QUESTIONABLE
Zach Wilson (knee) Likely OUT
Jonnu Smith (Shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
Eric Ebron (hamstring) Expected Back Week 10
Noah Fant (COVID LIST) QUESTIONABLE
Pharaoh Brown (thigh) QUESTIONABLE
Logan Thomas (hamstring) Expected Back Week 10
Dawson Knox (broken hand) Expected Back Week 10
Rob Gronkowski (Back) QUESTIONABLE
Week 9 RB Snap Shares
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WATCH: CHI at PIT DraftKings Picks & Props
You can still take advantage of the MMN props contest BONUS by simply making a 5-pick entry (NO MNF PLAYERS) for $7.11 on Prize Picks. That amount qualifies it for the contest. A bonus $50 given to anyone who plays an entry for $7.11 and gets all five picks correct. You’d get paid 10x for winning anyway, then another $50 bonus because you played an entry of $7.11. Seems like a good way to get 17x your money for a low investment. Perfect for anyone trying to build a bank roll who doesn’t want to wager much money.
That’s only for Thursday and Sunday players, though. For MNF football it’s a simple 3x your winnings on a two-pick play
Deposit at Prize Picks using code “MMNNFL” and get up to a $100 deposit bonus
WEEK 9 STATS
TE Route/Drop Back (MIN 10 ROUTES)
Travis Kelce 95%
Tyler Higbee 95%
Evan Engram 89%
Dalton Schultz 88%
Darren Waller 88%
Zach Ertz 83%
Mike Gesicki 81%
Dan Arnold 77%
Adam Trautman 75%
Albert Okwuegbunam 72%
Week 9 WR AIR YARDS
Tyreek Hill 200
CeeDee Lamb 185
Zach Pascal 180
Ja'Marr Chase 175
Brandin Cooks 158
Davante Adams 150
Tee Higgins 129
Jaylen Waddle 111
Rashod Bateman 110
DeVonta Smith 105
Week 9 Game Notes
Browns: Nick Chubb had multiple catches for the first time since Week 1 and has gone over 100 total yards in 3 of his last 4
- Jarvis Landry led this team in targets in Week 9 … he ranked 8th on the team in receiving yards
Bengals: 6 straight games with a rush TD or 5 catches for Joe Mixon … he did both in Week 9 at CIN.
Broncos: For the 6th time this season, Tim Patrick racked up over 85 receiving yards or scored.
- Courtland Sutton has not been a top-50 receiver once this season in a game in which Jerry Jeudy was active
Cowboys: No more than 60 receiving yards for the 4th time in 5 games for Amari Cooper.
- CeeDee Lamb had caught 79% of his targets the two weeks prior, but manage to grab just 2-of-9 on Sunday
Texans: New QB, same plan. Brandin Cooks saw a 33.3% target share and had as many targets as any of his 3 teammates did combined.
Dolphins: This game didn’t have a single player run for 35 yards, but for the 5th time this season, Myles Gaskin returned over 6 points as a pass catcher alone
Falcons: Under 4.0 yards per carry in 3 of 4 games for Cordarrelle Patterson and the next 15-yard carry he has this season will be his first.
- In a game without Calvin Ridley, Kyle Pitts ranked 4th on this team in fantasy points earned as a pass catcher (behind Patterson, Gage and Zacchaeus)
Saints: Six different Saints saw at least 5 targets.
- Despite 52 play-making chances (rush attempts or completions), the Saints did not have a play gain more than 25 yards
Raiders: Consecutive 7-catch games for Hunter Renfrow (his catch over/under was plus-money at 5.5)
- Renfrow, Waller and Drake all had at least 8 targets AND a 20-yard reception
Giants: Evan Engram has gone over 10 PPR points in 3 straight weeks (got there on his first Week 9 target). He didn’t have one such game this season prior.
Patriots: Rhamondre Stevenson and Brandon Bolden combined for 116 yards on 18 carries. On just 3 more carries, that tandem ran for 86 more yards than Damien Harris
- Hunter Henry has scored in 5 of his past 6 games while Harris has scored in 5 straight
Panthers: DJ Moore averaged 99.5 receiving yards in the first 4 weeks of the season … since: 55.8
- For the 3rd time in 4 games, Robby Anderson had at least as many targets as receiving yards. He’s making the statistically unlikely look easy on a weekly basis
Bills: In the first 8 weeks of this season, Josh Allen was throwing a touchdown every 16 pass attempts … in a game vs Josh Allen, he failed to throw one on 47 attempts
Jags: Carlos Hyde got 21 of the 22 RB carries for JAX in this game with James Robinson on the shelf
Vikings: In a game they lost, the Vikings leader in targets (7) and catches (5) was … Tyler Conklin
- Justin Jefferson’s stat line looks fine because of the 50-yard TD, but remove that and he has just 4 catches on 8 targets for 40 yards over the past 2 weeks
Ravens: Hollywood Brown, Rashod Bateman and Mark Andrews combined for a 73.2% target share (and 80% receiving yardage share) in Week 9.
Chargers: Austin Ekeler has one game this season with over 66 rushing yards and has averaged under 4 yards per carry in 3 of his past 4 games
- Keenan Allen had more CATCHES in Week 9 than any two of his teammates had targets
o The Chargers are 4-1 this season when Allen sees 10+ targets. Imagine that
Eagles: The Eagles ran 39 times for 176 yards and somehow, the feature back from Week 8, failed to hit his rushing prop (Boston Scott went under 44.5 with 40)
- Devonta Smith had 107 receiving yards in his previous 3 games and didn’t have a TD since Week 1 (Week 9: 116 yards and a TD)
Packers: AJ Dillon had 44 receiving yards … or 42 more than he totaled over the previous 3 weeks. This is trending close to a committee: Aaron Jones might be a sell-high if he can have one of those crazy games over the next two weeks.
- Packers end of season schedule (starting with Week 12): Rams, bye, Bears, Ravens, Browns, Vikings and Lions
o That’s a nice final few weeks … but can you make it to the final few weeks?
Chiefs: Darrel Williams has at least 3 catches in 5 straight games. His efficiency on the ground is a major question mark, but his role in the pass game gives him a reasonable floor, even in a offense that is currently underwhelming.
- Travis Kelce has over 17 DK FP in 3 of his past 5 games and in 6 of 9 games this season. And we are all disappointed. Victim of his own success … he’s still fine and if Patrick Mahomes begins looking like Patrick Mahomes, league-winner upside still remains for Kelce.
49ers: Brandon Aiyuk’s top highest route per drop back rates this season have come in the past two weeks.
- In those two weeks, he’s run a route on 93.2% of SF drop backs
Cardinals: James Conner is the first AZ RB to score 11 touchdowns in the team’s first 9 games this millennium
- He had 5 receiving YARDS in Weeks 1-8